CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random

Been busy lately. Life's been in a mess. Just to update ya'll the one and only LUCY POH a.k.a my gr8est fear a.k.a my mommalicious caught yours truly puffing. So yeah.

POM POM POM.

Life's been really hectic for me l8ly. Plus, daddy dearest wants to kill me coz some fucker crashed into his car outside Premier 101 when I was driving it. DOUBLE KILL. Yet it amazes me how I can be here happily blogging abt it when everything is falling apart around me. I amaze myself too :)




Random Pictas :



BBQ at Ah Pui's placeeeee. His cat has a dick LOL

Overdued pics of the hospital session.


Boo ya. My bloody retarded ankle.


Specimen Container. I had to piss in this shit. -___-






More Recent :


Tom Yam!


Cooked by Miss Joanne Lim :)


Yours Truly.

SHUT.UP.I.KNOW.YOU.CAMWHORE.TOO!






Anyway, Imma go release stress now by playing poker. Since I cant play bball thanks to the retarded ankle. Am really afraid of tomo. Daddy's bday and coz I gotta fucking drive manual and I epic fail in driving manual. Which reminds me.....



SULEEN CHONG WHERE'S THE VIDEO OF ME DRIVING CHIM'S CARRRRR?



ps Quote of the day : "Eat WATER". ROFLMAO

0 comments: