CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bored.

Well, it's 3 am on a friday night. I'm bored and uninspired. So yeah gonna post pics of yours truly coz nobody's inspiring me to blog about nothing. Enjoy pics of me but if you hate my face as much as I hate yours then might as well just press the lil X on your top right hand corner.




I miss my helmut fringe YO!
But yeah feeling bald coz the head's a lil lighter.

Still kinda long esp the side burns :)













Taken when I was bored in class :

Before the hair cut :)






So anyway, cooked tom yam soup with Miss Joanne Lim tonight. Lazy wanna upload the pics from my phone. Sleepppyyyyyy`Hafta wake up early tomo to go YOGA with Cath, Chim & Melv. Coz Melv's doc ask him to SLIM DOWN. Damn funny wei. LOL.














UPDATED :

I love u enough not to cheat on u
I love u enough to bear with everythiung
I love u enough to cry for u all the time
I love u enough to forgive u after countless times u lied to me
I love u enough to give u a second chance after u cheat on me


this is tearing me up inside.

0 comments: