CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Of Jong, Ranchan, Silhouette, SoHo & Ah Guan.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Second year really sucks. Too many assignments and tests. And the syllabus *exhales* kinda tough laaaaa. Well, somebody came back this weekend. So the old gang [minus bluberry & ugly shitface LOL] went out for drinks and shit. Oh fucks. The pics are in reverse chronological order.


We had fun on saturdayyyyyy. Went to eat cheng thn Jong's thn Ranchan pool. At night we went to Silhouette where we got a table without having to open a bottle thanks to Abi who was working there. Then SoHo babyyyyy! Been awhile since I've been. Last stop was Ah Guan's house where em fuck heads wanna watch 28 weeks l8r. Nightmare chin.







Ah Guan's House :
I was so scared of the gory infected faces ended up watching the cushion. Melv too.


PokPokPokPokPokPokPok.
*inside joke*











SoHo :
There was a ring around the moon. Halo halo halooooo`

Alvin was the paparazzi. Walking from MoJo back to SoHo coz MoJo was dead. Went for like 5 mins then got bored. Saw Malaysia VS. Pakistan. Hahahaha. Got this 2 dudes fighting. Then the Pakistani got his ass dragged back into the cab. We even saw his ass.

Me. Cath. Suleen. Gwen.














Silhouette:

Ah Pui. Gwen. Me.

Joanne bullying me. Eh my hair's nice hereeeeeee! LOLWTF.

Chim doing the Y-M-C-A dance. Retro night at Silhouette.

Cath. Joanne. Me. Suleen. Gwen.


Okay look at her hair here. Then scroll down. Spot the difference.



C-O-C-O-N-U-T









Ranchan :

The waterfall. Pool's still pretty clean. Was pleasantly surprised when I saw how clean the pool was. Ya'know, we Malaysians love to litter. When I put my hand in the water and could still see my fingers, I was like WOAHHHHHHH!

Talk about littering Malaysians. This asshole just had to effing pee in the pool. I wonder who. Hmmm. KNNCCBLOLWTF.

Cath. Ah Pui. Gwen.

Cath & My sexxxxyyyyy backs :)












Jong's :

Group pic minus Suleen coz she was taking the pic.

Shit in the pic cannot see. Alvin was having an "erection" Nvrmnd. Again, Inside jokeeeee. Jong's entrance fees went up again. RM10 to see the damn crocs.

Group pic minus Gwen. Dont mess with Texas!

Ah Pui just HAS to be in EVERY picture. LOL.

Melv. Me. Chim. Gwen. Suleen. Cath.















All in all, this weekend was a blast. Next post will be about the BBQ last weekend and then will finally blog about my operation. So yeah. Sorry la I dont enough time to update so often and not like 3/4 posts a day. I have a life. And a whole lot of things to do.


Update : The skinny one is back in SG. I need a hair cut! & it's LUNCH TIME!


I want nobody, nobody but you. ♥ *clap clap*

0 comments: