CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictureless.

Was just talking to Tracie & Joanne today about our friends who have passed away so abruptly this past year(s). It's funny how life is aint it? One second you're anxiously waiting to start a new life in a whole new place. The next thing you know, you're falling 14 storeys down. There's this lodgian named Aaron Teo who left for KL to further his studies but slipped off the ledge of his 14th floor apartment and passed away.


Then there's the Sia Beach incident, the drowning of the kid at De Summit swimming pool & Angie who I didn't know personally but I read her blog. It's just so saddening how everything is. Angie didn't know that she was gonna die. She was still blogging before everything and just like that she was gone. It got me thinking. What if that happened to me?



The saddest part about all of them who passed away abruptly is the people they left behind. Think about a parent who lost a child, a lover who lost his/her significant other or a friend who just lost a friend. I might not know Aaron Teo personally but my heart goes out to his family and all those who knew him. This shouldn't have happened. He was only 18. And fuck this bitch who fucking wrote this shit about him as if there was something to laugh about. Respect Aaron & his family. There's nothing to laugh at so stop being a bitch, mother fucker.



I just read this. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/992317/+100 This is bullshit. It's seriously bs. Read this and see what them bitches say about Sarawak & Aaron.















Anyway, I just wanna tell those I love you know who you are that if I am to one day leave you suddenly, I'm sorry for all the things I've done and all the things I've said without thinking. To mommy & daddy : sorry if I havent spent as much time at home as I should have. To steph, merv & nick : sorry if I kept bullying you guys when I was younger. To friends : sorry if I've ever said anything that offended you. To you : I'll still you no matter where I am. If I ever pass away one day at least they can read my blog and see these last msgs here. Shit I think I'm thinking too much. Sighs. Life is short.



When my time comes, Forget the wrong that I've done, Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me, And when you're feeling empty keep me in your memory.
Leave out all the rest.

1 comments:

vey said...

i love you toooo!! xD