CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween BBQ & Ipanema.

Isaac Hii's Puke @ Open Air.
[Photo creds : Michael Kon]
-
Last Saturday [yes, it's about a week ago.] we held a BBQ at Michael's grandparents' house. It has been abandoned for 9 years prior to this. A whole group of people showed up with yummy food. We started at about 7 and ended at 11. Then, IPANEMA!

-

Pictures :

The BBQ.

Group pic.
Another group pic.
Gwen wasnt ready. -.-"
Alvin. Wtf.
Alvin & Kim.
I dunno wtf they're doing.
Owen on the lil bike.
Owen again.
Owen was the only one from my group of friends who showed up.
Suleen's sexy back & Gwen posing.
Girl was being nice to BBQ for everyone.
Isaac. Glen. Michael.
Enjoying our food.
Gwen's kissing the the spoon I was kising the chic wing.
Ermm. Fucktards.
Them again. I seriously dont know wtf they're doing.
Me & Gwen & Kim. Joanne took this pic. I look so greedy.
Doing some Ah Lien pose.
Wtf. -.-"
Alvin posing as usual. Cath's licking her fingers.
Cath being camera shy and Kim trying VERY hard not to look at the camera.
Half eaten chicken wing.
-
Ipanema :
Joanne. Gwen. Me.
Joanne. Gwen.
Joanne. Gwen.
Them again.
Joanne.
Smiling. Awww.
Gwen. Hahahahahahaha.

-

All in all it was a gr8 night. Too bad a lot of my friends didn't show up. Ipanema was kinda fun but too bad I was already fucking tired by then. I kinda screwed up the bbq thing coz i put out the fire. Lol.

-

Random pics of my lil bro.

Nicholas Kho Yew Hock.
Since I just got paid I brought him to McD.
Camera shy?

3 comments:

I have nothing better to do =) said...

shit...isacc's puke made me lost my apetite...haha, puke from being too full? or being too drunk? haha

Stella Kho said...

puke from 4 cans of beer. LOL

I have nothing better to do =) said...

=.=''