CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hair Cuts For All.

So like I said in my last post, I got a hair cut. At Cutting Edge. It sucked worse than shit. Soooooo, I went to re-cut it. Came out 1,000,000% better. *smiles*

-
Guess what, Joanne and her dog got hair cuts too. Hence, the title of this post.
Girlie & Sexy.
-
My new hair :

-.-"
Joanne took this.
From the top.
The side.
Camwhoring.

-

My old hair :

Talk about no shape.
Flat.
The only thing I liked was the colour.
Yeah the redddddd.

-

Something random :

Biker.
With a Malaysian flag at the side.

-

Was at Silhouette with my darlings:
Grace. Christine. Joanne. Girl.
Again.
& again.

-

Many faces of Christine the kidnapper :

Seeeeeeee.
Sipping some tequila.
Poser.
Certified poser.
Silhouette's bruchetta.

-

I'm very very pissed off at a certain somebody now. If you wanna mess with my friend's reputation, I dont think it's funny. If I ever hear anymore shit come out from that faggot mouth of ours, you are DEAD. I dont give a fuck even if you are her godbrother. Let this be a WARNING, fag.


-

I'm very sorry to my darling Gwenda for ditching her. Sorry babe. Dont be pissed no more aight? *muah*

0 comments: