CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

DISCLAIMER

NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL WEBLOG, AND VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE OF PERSONAL NATURE. READING ANY PART OF THIS BLOG CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUBJECT YOURSELVES TO MY PERSONAL VIEWS, THUS SURRENDING ALL RIGHTS TO BITCHING ABOUT IT IN ANY OTHER MANNER IN THE FUTURE. UPON READING, YOU IMMEDIATELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME OR ANY OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Night In SoHo + Randoms. :)

Last Saturday, had this itch to go club but like everybody's finals are coming up so it didnt really turn out as planned. Either way I had fun chilling with Joanne Cath & Kim[berley]. :) Actually the plans were fucked coz of many lil things and 1 big thing.



PARAGON sucked ass.


Some Bengs decided that it would be cool to start a fight and stab somebody. Like wtf. I reached and the first thing I heard was *bang!* and then some bottle broke or shit. Shortly after that, some bunch of dudes applauding like somebody received an Oscar or shit. Damn annoying. Bloody hell. So much for one night at Paragon. So went back to SoHo :)


Cb la I was like itching all over from beer. Dunno why of all the nights.I had like lil bumps on my face and stuff. So retarded. But it was okay la. We sat at the back in our lil own world listening to music. Then headed home. I feel old. LOL




Pictures from the night :

IGNORE THE FUCKED UP HAIR.
I redyed it :) it's ash green highlights with a brown base now.


Finger flicking.
Beer drinking.
Kimberley & Cathelene. Aww is somebody cammie shy?
Heineken. I like the lil red star. So cute.
Obscene-ness to the max.


Waiting for the rest of my depleted gang to come back then we shall chill at Paragon. We shall we shallllll. Sharon Kho you better get your ass back here asap before I gotta start studying for my finals. Then, Happy Valley :)






Other random pics :

2 and a half month old St Bernards.

The daddy. He's 80kgs. Used to be 90++.

The cute lil pup that Veronica lovesss.

The biggest sibling of the litter. So heavy.

So cuddly and adorable wei. Much <3





On another random note :




This song brings back nostalgic memories.






I'm bored to the max again. So sien wei why nobody FB me. Everybody sleeping so early. Damn the back aches and muscle spasms. I feel like a 91yr old. The curious case of Stella Kho. [-insert sound effect here-] I know LOLWTF. Just bored okay.



So yeah til I have nothing else to do again, I shall end this meaningless post. Sharon, sorry for another short post. Eh I want duty free alcohol and nicotine wei. Buy back buy backkkk. Can sell also and earn extra cash. I'm damn kiam siap okay.




I'm experiencing insomnia now. I cant seem to fall asleep. Dammit!


0 comments: